Tour Reservation Form
Order Addresses Now
Foreign Women's Profiles
Foreign Women with new photos
Search By ID
Call Her NOW!
Send a Gift
St Petersburg Apartments
Visas & Airfare
St Petersburg Hotels
San Jose Costa Rica Hotels
Foreign Women-US City Kit
Customer Service Survey
Foreign Women's Registration
French language Italian language
MTV Features About Us FAQ's How to use our service Fiancée Visa information Letter writing tips Some good advice Service Testimonials Tour Testimonials Interview Most recent engagements Helpful utilities
First we would like to thank you for considering the Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu for your Fiancee Visa processing needs. Due to our years of experience working with couples going through the Fiancee visa process we realize just how important this is to the both of you. We also know that you want the process to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. That is why we offer you the most professional, and fastest service available anywhere.Regardless of which service you select, we provide competence, convenience, connectivity and compassion. This is our pledge to you.
The Premium Service includes the assistance listed below.
• Preparing the USCIS visa petitionand obtaining approval by USCISWe provide a summary of the entire visa application, including the steps at USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC) and Embassy and focus on the documents and information required to file the USCIS petition. We will follow-up with USCIS for any updates and submit inquiries if the case is beyond the normal processing time. After USCIS approves, the case is forwarded to the NVC for background checks on your Fiancee.
• Contacting the NVCWe will contact the NVCto ensure that the NVC receives the case file from USCIS and forwardsthe case to the Embassy.
• Embassy Instructions for FianceeWe will provide detailed, written instructions regarding the required interview documents and complete the interview forms for your Fiancee. Your fiancee will be well-prepared before she receives the instructions provided by the embassy. This will help to speed up the process so the interview can be scheduled as quickly as possible.
• Phone/Skype Consultation With your Fiancee Our attorney will call your Fiancee and conduct a telephone or Skype (voice or video) consultation with her. During the consultation, the attorney will review the required documents, review the interview questions and explain what your fiancee can expect at the interview.
• Embassy CommunicationIf necessary, our office will handle all correspondence or telephone contact with the U.S. Embassy.
The fee for the Premium Service is $1,800 for most K-1 cases and an additional $500 for each K-2 child. Additional fees will be charge if your case requires additional work beyond typical cases (IMBRA waivers, joint sponsor, dual language support, local assistance preparation, etc.).
A LA CARTE SERVICE
If you and your Fiancee only need assistance in certain areas, we provide individuals services such as USCIS petition review (reviewing your assembled USCIS petition), Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation, Attorney Interview Preparation, Local Embassy Assistance, etc. By selecting the a la carte service, we will not be the attorney of record on your case and unable to contact USCIS, NVC and the Embassy for on your behalf.
• Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $250
Home Fiancee visa - Visa Service - What is a Fiancee visa (K-1)? - Requirements for K-1 visa
Children of Fiancee - K-2 visa - Adjustment of Status ("green card") - Fiancee visa (K-1) vs. Spousal visa (K-3)
Tourist visas as an alternative to K-1 visa - Fee schedule - Questions you might have
|Member Area Tour Dates and Prices Latin Tour Dates Asian Tour Dates Testimonials Video testimonials Compare Tours Now! Recent Tours Photos Your Tour Experience Three Socials The Hospitality Suite Russian Travel Guide FAQs Items To Consider... Reservation Form St.Petersburg-Novgorod Kiev-Vinnitsa Crimea Volgograd Dnepropetrovsk Cartagena Barranquilla MedellinNEW! Peru Machu-Picchu Costa Rica ThailandNEW! PhilippinesNEW! Donetsk Kharkov Odessa-Kherson Krivoy Rog Nizhny Novgorod MultipleCities|